Traffic Engineering is the basis of transportation planning work in the three dimensions of human, vehicle and road. The importance of traffic engineering studies is increasing day by day in order to solve the current problems of cities and to make healthy transportation investments for the future.
• Geometrical Arrangement of Roads and Crossroads
• Traffic Circulation Schemes (Traffic Circulation) Regulation Studies
• Optimization and Signal Coordination Projects
• Pedestrian Transportation Works
• Horizontal-Vertical Markings
• Traffic Counting Works
• Macro and Micro Simulation Works
• Analysis Studies
• Parking arrangement works etc.