ISBAK Istanbul IT and Smart City Technologies Inc.
as per THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, 6698
This Policy is implemented regardless of the technologies or methods you use to access our site.
What Is A Cookie And For What Purposes Is It Used?
A cookie is a file kept on your computer by the websites you have visited. Cookies aim the users to use a website more efficiently. It allows for the provision of personalized web pages in order to provide a faster and more convenient experience for your personal needs. This file stores information about your browsing activity in the website. The devices you access will remember your data when you use the website again, by the information kept in the file. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for users to use websites more effectively and easily. In addition, cookies are used on the website and on the websites of third parties so that we can offer you more suitable services, products or offers.
These technologies may be various data acquisition tools that automatically collect information showing your access and use every time you visit our website, as well as related technologies may be used when collecting data by third parties operating on our behalf and on our account. These technologies are used to improve our website, to make it useful, effective and secure. As an example of these technologies, cookies, flash cookies and analytical cookies can be specified.
Main Purposes of Using Cookies
- To improve the services offered to you in order to increase the functionality and performance of the website,
- To improve the website and to offer new features on the website and to personalize the offered features according to your preferences;
- The need for some statistical data in order to use the website more effectively,
- Collecting information about your browsing activity and preferences and habits specific to the website you are visiting,
- We need your personal data like as your IP address in order to fulfill legal and contractual obligations, especially those stipulated under the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Broadcasts via Internet and Prevention of Crimes Committed through such broadcasts and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles on the Regulation of Internet Broadcasts.
What Types of Data Do We Process With Cookies?
- To facilitate the use of the sites of IBB’s Affiliated Companies, to better customize the sites and products of IBB’s Affiliated Companies in line with your interests and needs;
- Remembering your browsing history and preferences during your visit to the websites of IBB’s Affiliated Companies,
- To ensure the proper functioning of various features and functions of IBB’s Affiliated Companies’ sites,
- Collecting non-personal information such as the links clicked most, the most visited pages, the number of error messages displayed about how the websites of IBB’s Affiliated Companies are used by visitors, and analyze this information to make the error pages work, improve our site, remove or improve unwanted pages,
- Determining your identity with the data we collect through cookies, personal profiling or tracking your activities on websites other than the site.
- Cookies installed on your computer or information obtained is used for statistical analysis or security measures. None of your personal data is collected through cookies.
Cookies are not used for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, and all related procedures is carried out in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, 6698.
|Session Cookies||These cookies are used to separate the user’s visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user logs out the website he/she visited or remains inactive for a certain period of time|
|Permanent Cookies||These are cookies stored in your browser and remain valid until they are deleted by you or until the expiration date.|
|Mandatory Cookies||These cookies are absolutely necessary for the Website to function properly. These cookies are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and if blocked, the website will not work.|
|Functional and Analytic Cookies||the cookies used for the purposes of remembering your preferences, using the website effectively, optimizing the site to respond to your requests, and containing data about how you use the site. Due to their nature, these types of cookies may contain your personal data. For example, cookies that record your preference for the display language of the site are functional cookies
Analytical cookies enable the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages displayed on the website, the website visit times, and the scrolling movements of the website pages.
|Tracking Cookies||Tracking Cookies are primary and third party cookies created when you visit our website and third party domains. These cookies make it possible to track your click and visit history on the domains where they are created and to match these records between different domains. These types of cookies are used for the purpose of recognizing and profiling users, targeting advertisement and marketing activities, and customizing the content. These cookies will not be used to identify you or to make a personal decision.|
How Can You Control Cookies?
You can control or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete cookies that are already on your computer and prevent cookies from being saved/placed on most Internet browsers. However, we would like to remind you that if you delete cookies and prevent future cookies from being downloaded to your computer, you may not be able to access some of our features.
Most internet browsers allow you to:
View the saved cookies and delete the ones you wish.
Block third party cookies.
Block cookies from certain sites.
Block all cookies.
Delete all cookies when you close the internet browser.
- Turn on the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings to block all cookies and tap or click the OK button.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings at the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Click on Content settings under “Privacy and security”.
- Click on cookies.
- Search for the name of the website under “All cookies and site data”.
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
- Change the Firefox setting to use custom settings for history.
- Click the Show cookies… button. Cookies window will appear.
- Write the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected.
- Click the Close button to close the Cookies window. Then close the about: preferences page.
- Choose Safari> Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click on Website Data
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.